What are the most pressing issues confronting e-commerce firms in 2021? Fluctuating demand, an unpredictable market scenario, the need to scale up and down, and performance concerns, to mention a few. These businesses must also optimize their spending and obtain a better understanding of their operations. Cloud adoption is one solution to these difficulties.
In this article, we’ll walk you through:
MARKET OVERVIEW: Due to the epidemic, the ecommerce market increased by about 34% in 2020 . Ecommerce sales are predicted to increase by 14% this year. Total retail ecommerce sales are forecast to reach a record $5.86T in 2022, up from $4.2T in 2020 and $4.98T in 2021.China, the United States, and Japan have the world’s largest ecommerce marketplaces.
WHY IS CLOUD AN EXCELLENT FIT FOR BUSINESS?
While the cloud is not a new concept, some businesses are still wary of it or the extent to which it is integrated into their processes. As a result, here are the top five advantages of ecommerce cloud services.
- Scalability: Cloud computing meets the ever-changing demands of ecommerce.
- Stability: Another significant advantage of the cloud is the consistency of its functioning.
- Security: Various suppliers may offer different services, but in general, the cloud may provide PCI-DSS certified hosting, which is critical for GDPR compliance.
- Speed: Migrating to the cloud helps you to boost the performance and page speed of your e-commerce site.
- Savings: As properly planned and performed, cloud adoption may considerably reduce expenses when compared to traditional hosting.
5 STEPS TO SUCCESSFUL CLOUD ADOPTION IN ECOMMERCE:
There are several cloud adoption frameworks, and a lot depends on the demands of the organization. However, a typical cloud transformation path can be broken down into five primary steps: visualization, strategy, planning, execution, and optimization.
WHAT IS THE BEST CLOUD-BASED BUSINESS ECOMMERCE SOLUTION?
Handling e-commerce on the cloud appears to be a simple task. However, there are hundreds of variables to consider. As a result, businesses hunt for solutions that can make the transition simpler. Cloud-based ecommerce solutions are classified into three types: software-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service, and infrastructure-as-a-service.
4 ECOMMERCE TECH TRENDS RELYING HEAVILY ON THE CLOUD:
- Big Data
- Artificial intelligence
- Marketing and shopping experiences across several channels
- Back office improvements